[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [steering-discuss] [REQUEST] Mailing list design@... for Design Team
- Subject: Re: [steering-discuss] [REQUEST] Mailing list design@... for Design Team
- From: Sophie Gautier <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 16:00:47 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
On 16/11/2010 15:38, Charles-H. Schulz wrote:
Hello Christoph,+1 from my side too.
Le Tue, 16 Nov 2010 12:02:58 +0100,
Christoph Noack<email@example.com> a écrit :
Dear SC members,If this can help a more effective work , +1
this is a small request for discussion / acting :-)
Within the last days, the Marketing Team discussed to make better use
of mailing lists. Currently, the list "firstname.lastname@example.org" is
used for a variety of topics - including strategy, promotion, events
organization, artwork, branding, ... A bit too much, and it is
unlikely that this will change in the future.
Thus, I propose to set up the mailing list "email@example.com"
for the "LibreOffice Design Team" that will work on "Visual Design and
Artwork", amongst "User Experience Design".
This request is partly related to , "Future Project Structure" and
thus resulting in the request for decision.
A summary of the discussion, as well as the topics for the mailing
lists, can be found at .
Thanks in advance!
E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions on how to unsubscribe
List archives are available at http://www.documentfoundation.org/lists/steering-discuss/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [steering-discuss] [REQUEST] Mailing list design@... for Design Team||Ismaël Grammenidis <email@example.com>|
|[steering-discuss] [REQUEST] Mailing list design@... for Design Team||Christoph Noack <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [steering-discuss] [REQUEST] Mailing list design@... for Design Team||"Charles-H. Schulz" <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [steering-discuss] By-Laws / BOD elections
- Next by Date: Re: [steering-discuss] Community bylaws
- Previous by thread: Re: [steering-discuss] [REQUEST] Mailing list design@... for Design Team
- Next by thread: Re: [steering-discuss] [REQUEST] Mailing list design@... for Design Team