Re: [steering-discuss] By-Laws / BOD elections

On Tue, 2010-11-16 at 15:09 +0100, Charles-H. Schulz wrote:
> I'm not sure I understand it though; I don't
> remember where we set an annual membership meeting (do you mean a
> yearly conference?), but in any case I think that we have a regular
> online vote once a year in mind.

Hi Charles,

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/CommunityBylaws#Voting

This section changed a little bit with the last revision. In the first
posting it did mention voting in person, IIRC, in the current text that
is not mentioned. Just wanted to be sure.

Thanks

drew