Re: [steering-discuss] By-Laws / BOD elections

Hello Drew,

Le Tue, 16 Nov 2010 08:25:07 -0500,
Drew Jensen <drew@baseanswers.com> a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> My question regarding the by-laws deals with the act of voting for the
> BOD.
>
> It is not clear to me if the BOD vote is in-person at the annual
> membership meeting?
>
> If so, and given the dispersed nature of the membership, would you
> give a quick run down on the rational for this requirement.

Thanks for your question; I'm not sure I understand it though; I don't
remember where we set an annual membership meeting (do you mean a
yearly conference?), but in any case I think that we have a regular
online vote once a year in mind.
Any thoughts?

Charles.

--