[steering-discuss] By-Laws / BOD elections

Hi,

My question regarding the by-laws deals with the act of voting for the
BOD.

It is not clear to me if the BOD vote is in-person at the annual
membership meeting?

If so, and given the dispersed nature of the membership, would you give
a quick run down on the rational for this requirement.

Thanks much,

Drew