Re: [steering-discuss] Community bylaws

Hi, :-)

On Mon, Nov 15, 2010 at 01:07, Charles-H. Schulz
<charles.schulz@documentfoundation.org> wrote:
> Le Sun, 14 Nov 2010 21:30:58 +0800,
> David Nelson <commerce@traduction.biz> a écrit :
>
>> Hi, :-)
>>
>> Could i have permission to proofread the draft community bye-laws
>> purely from a grammatical and punctuation viewpoint, and make the
>> necessary corrections, so as to eliminate these little things from
>> your debate, so that people can be discussing just the real meat of
>> the matter?
>
> Oh please do! :)
>
> thank you,
>
> Charles.

OK, I finished reviewing. In the end, I rewrote quite extensively, but
without changing the original meanings of sentences. There is one
sentence that requires checking, but its marked REVIEWER'S NOTE. I
think readers will find it clearer, so maybe fewer questions...

I'm going to have a last look after a few hours sleep.

HTH. ;-)

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/index.php?title=CommunityBylaws

David Nelson