Re: [steering-discuss] FOSDEM DevRoom Call for Papers

Hi,

Cor Nouws wrote on 2010-11-14 14.12:

Pls do Florian.

sending out now.

Note the request from the mail from Fosdem:

"If you already sent around a call, can we ask you to mail a copy to
fosdem@lists.fosdem.org, or alternatively provide us with a link to it.

Please provide us with a link before the end of the weekend, so we can
include it in the joined call. We will send this joined call to a few
open-source news sites. "

Thanks!