Re: [steering-discuss] FOSDEM DevRoom Call for Papers

Florian Effenberger wrote (14-11-10 10:35)

as usual, I'm swamped with work :-) So, if no objections come in the
next hours, I'll post this as CfP on the announce@ list

Pls do Florian.

Note the request from the mail from Fosdem:

"If you already sent around a call, can we ask you to mail a copy to
fosdem@lists.fosdem.org, or alternatively provide us with a link to it.

Please provide us with a link before the end of the weekend, so we can
include it in the joined call. We will send this joined call to a few
open-source news sites. "

Thanks Cor and all the others who contributed, that's much appreciated!

Thanks for your help too :-)

Cor