Re: [steering-discuss] FOSDEM DevRoom Call for Papers

Hi,

Cor Nouws wrote on 2010-11-12 23.40:
New proposal below.
Note: we are asked to deliver the cfp this weekend.
More comments on the text below welcome...

as usual, I'm swamped with work :-) So, if no objections come in the next hours, I'll post this as CfP on the announce@ list

Thanks Cor and all the others who contributed, that's much appreciated!