Re: [steering-discuss] THD governance, project organization and membership - update needed

Hi Cor, :-)

On Sun, Nov 14, 2010 at 07:38, Cor Nouws <oolst@nouenoff.nl> wrote:
> Great to see your enthusiasm. To me it looks however, as if you more or less
> missed the step to find out where your initiatives could land, before
> starting with them ;-)

Yes, I see what you mean. But I was thinking of it as a kind of "proof
of concept". ;-)

I know things take time. But I was kind-of surprised that, since you
guys had been mulling this move for so long, you didn't appear to have
any "community bye-laws" figured out ahead of the launch. In the best
of all possible worlds, you would have had a draft to put before the
world right on day one.

But, of course, we don't live in the best of all possible worlds, do
we? Never mind. I'm still happy you did it, notwithstanding. Again,
thanks for your work, and more power to you. ;-)

David Nelson