Re: [steering-discuss] Community bylaws

Hi Charles,

Charles-H. Schulz wrote (12-11-10 18:40)
please read the first real draft of the Community Bylaws here:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/CommunityBylaws

Feel free to comment on our beloved discuss list.

Thanks for this draft. Looks really really good!

I have a question about the Board of Directors. I see that the draft says all members are chosen every year (from the Community Members) and that one can be member only twice consecutively.
Has been considered that this leads to a situation where each year people have to get used to the tasks, the other board members etc. so that maybe it is a bit inefficient?

One remark wrt the wording:
time of membership, first dot says "... so that the criteria for merit are not given anymore"
Isn't it that 'criteria are met' ?

Two typing errors:
two lines higher, bit at the right: two commas;
Membership application process, fifth dot, "... for a a minimum period "

Regards,
Cor