[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [steering-discuss] Community bylaws
- Subject: Re: [steering-discuss] Community bylaws
- From: Cor Nouws <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 23:50:33 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Charles-H. Schulz wrote (12-11-10 18:40)
please read the first real draft of the Community Bylaws here:
Feel free to comment on our beloved discuss list.
Thanks for this draft. Looks really really good!
I have a question about the Board of Directors. I see that the draft says all members are chosen every year (from the Community Members) and that one can be member only twice consecutively.
Has been considered that this leads to a situation where each year people have to get used to the tasks, the other board members etc. so that maybe it is a bit inefficient?
One remark wrt the wording:
time of membership, first dot says "... so that the criteria for merit are not given anymore"
Isn't it that 'criteria are met' ?
Two typing errors:
two lines higher, bit at the right: two commas;
Membership application process, fifth dot, "... for a a minimum period "
- giving openoffice.org its foundation :: The Document Foundation -
E-mail to email@example.com for instructions on how to unsubscribe
List archives are available at http://www.documentfoundation.org/lists/steering-discuss/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [steering-discuss] Community bylaws||Volker Merschmann <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [steering-discuss] Community bylaws||"Charles-H. Schulz" <email@example.com>|
|[steering-discuss] Community bylaws||"Charles-H. Schulz" <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [steering-discuss] THD governance, project organization and membership - update needed
- Next by Date: Re: [steering-discuss] THD governance, project organization and membership - update needed
- Previous by thread: Re: [steering-discuss] Community bylaws
- Next by thread: Re: [steering-discuss] Community bylaws