Re: [steering-discuss] THD governance, project organization and membership - update needed

David Nelson wrote:

In marketing, over the last days, I've been working, as a personal
initiative, on trying to establish contact with Linux distributions,
to solicit contributions and collaboration on graphics/artwork,
notably. The initiative has been not unsuccessful, with helpful
from Debian people, too. And some response from Gentoo people, as
well. I'm certain that when I start on Fedora Core, there will be good
results, too.

But I have no clearly-appointed people to liaise with and report to
within TDF, so it is now difficult for me to capitalize on these
results, and to deal meaningfully with the people/groups who respond
to me.

Hi David, I'm currently going through my email backlog, and I will try to summarize the situation about marketing sometimes tomorrow. At the moment, I think we should concentrate on some specific objectives (because we have limited bandwidth).

Best regards, Italo

--
Italo Vignoli - The Document Foundation
E-mail: italo.vignoli@documentfoundation.org