Re: [steering-discuss] THD governance, project organization and membership - update needed

Hi David,

On Sat, Nov 13, 2010 at 1:14 PM, David Nelson <commerce@traduction.biz> wrote:
> Hello TDF founders and SC, :-)
>
> I'm writing to you as a community member and end user of LibO.
>
> TDF announced its founding on September 28, 2010. It is now November
> 13, and I must admit that I'm rather worried about the lack of visible
> progress that has been made in organization.
>
> I'm unaware of what's happening behind the scenes, but the Foundation
> still seems to be in limbo. As a result, the organization of work in
> various areas is suffering or even simply not possible.

Could you give us examples of where the organization of the work is
impossible on the LibreOffice side?
May be we could help to structure it in the mean time if you suffer
from this. There are several areas in work like the visible content of
LibreOffice (CMS, wiki), Marketing, Branding/Art, Documentation, QA,
L10n. Are you talking about something else?
As Charles said, structuring a foundation takes his time, we don't
need to rush if we want to achieve it correctly with the community
being part of it.

Kind regards
Sophie