Re: [steering-discuss] Community bylaws

Charles-H. Schulz schrieb:
> Hello all,
>
> please read the first real draft of the Community Bylaws here:
> http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/CommunityBylaws
>
> Feel free to comment on our beloved discuss list.
>
> best,

could you please explain the abbreviations first?

*Part of ESC section:*

"Duties of the ESC is to provide expertise and information to the BoD,
the AB, the FB, the Chairman, the Executive Director and any other
officer of the Foundation."

after that comes the Advisory Board section. so AB could be Advisory Board?

but what does FB mean.

section: Transparency, conduct of business, confidentiality

"The BoD shall meet preferably meet ..."

could be a meet to much?

Best regards
Karl-Heinz

PS: is there any translation? otherwise only those can conceive and
participate who do understand English (also in this developmental
process of the bylaws)