[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [steering-discuss] Community bylaws
- Subject: Re: [steering-discuss] Community bylaws
- From: Karl-Heinz Gödderz <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 13:48:03 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Charles-H. Schulz schrieb:
> Hello all,
> please read the first real draft of the Community Bylaws here:
> Feel free to comment on our beloved discuss list.
could you please explain the abbreviations first?
*Part of ESC section:*
"Duties of the ESC is to provide expertise and information to the BoD,
the AB, the FB, the Chairman, the Executive Director and any other
officer of the Foundation."
after that comes the Advisory Board section. so AB could be Advisory Board?
but what does FB mean.
section: Transparency, conduct of business, confidentiality
"The BoD shall meet preferably meet ..."
could be a meet to much?
PS: is there any translation? otherwise only those can conceive and
participate who do understand English (also in this developmental
process of the bylaws)
E-mail to email@example.com for instructions on how to unsubscribe
List archives are available at http://www.documentfoundation.org/lists/steering-discuss/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [steering-discuss] Community bylaws||"Charles-H. Schulz" <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[steering-discuss] Community bylaws||"Charles-H. Schulz" <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: RE : [steering-discuss] Re: [steering-discuss] Community bylaws
- Next by Date: Re: [steering-discuss] THD governance, project organization and membership - update needed
- Previous by thread: [steering-discuss] Re: [steering-discuss] Community bylaws
- Next by thread: Re: [steering-discuss] Community bylaws