Re: [steering-discuss] FOSDEM DevRoom Call for Papers

Hi Michael,

Michael Meeks wrote (12-11-10 16:38)
Hi there,

Thanks for your feedback :-)

New proposal below.
Note: we are asked to deliver the cfp this weekend.
More comments on the text below welcome...

= = = draft II = =

Dear readers,

2011 Brussels, FOSDEM... Your first chance ever to give a talk for LibreOffice at this great open source event ... obviously you don't want to miss this!

So do you want to share for example your experience in starting hacking the code, or tell about the tweaks in your build environment, code changes you have done or those that you prepare, or your work on QA? Simply submit your proposal at our wiki: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Events/Fosdem2011

We really like you to share in the way that fits you best, be it 5, 10 or up to 30 minutes :-)

It might well be that we'll have to choose between the various proposals, after all FOSDEM is only two days ;-) So please give a clear description of your talk, goal and target audience etc. See the outline that is provided at the wiki.

FOSDEM is a free conference to attend, and we will try to seek sponsorship. But funding is limited, so please only request it if you cannot attend otherwise, and we will try our best to support you.

Thanks a lot,

TDF Steering Committee

More info:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Events/Fosdem2011