Re: [steering-discuss] FOSDEM DevRoom Call for Papers

Hi Florian, all,

Florian Effenberger wrote (02-11-10 12:34)

Anyone already working on that?

Below the draft for the announcement and the link to the wiki.

Do we want a deadline for the cfp?
Do we want to tell about current uncertainty wrt refund of costs?
Do we want to discuss at Libreoffice@lists.freedesktop.org ?

= = =
The draft for the announcement:

Dear reader,

2011 Brussels, FOSDEM... Your first chance ever to give a talk for LibreOffice at this great open source event … obviously you don't want to miss this!

So do you want to share for example your experience in starting hacking the code, or tell about the tweaks in your build environment, code changes you have done or those that you prepare, or your work on QA? Simply submit your proposal at our wiki:

When there are too many proposals, we will have to choose, so please give a clear description of your talk, goal and target audience.
We are going to try to arrange sponsoring for our speakers, but the possibilities are not sure at the moment.

Thanks a lot,

TDF Steering Committee

More info:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Events/Fosdem2011