[steering-discuss] Community bylaws incoming!

Hello all,

Here's the result of our discussions with respect to the Community
bylaws so far. Not everything is solidified or determined, so what you
see on this page: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/CommunityBylaws
is at the moment NOT A DRAFT. But more content, is coming very soon,
and you can get a first idea of the general orientations we're taking.
ATM the only stable part (more or less) is the Membership section.

Enjoy (and discuss... on discuss@) thanks,

--
Charles-H. Schulz
Membre du Comité exécutif