-------- Original Message --------
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 15:23:33 +0800
To: Florian Effenberger <floeff@documentfoundation.org>

Well, I found out that TW has standed for Twi language (See
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ISO_639-1_codes), so zh-tw for
Traditional Chinese and zh-ch for Simplified Chinese is a better one.

On Mon, Nov 1, 2010 at 5:51 PM, wrote:

I find out that local mailing lists has been described in
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Local_Mailing_Lists page.

However, Chinese has two kinds of character type for writing - one
is Traditional Chinese mainly used in Taiwan, Hong Kong, and oversea
Chinese; the other one is Simplified Chinese mainly used in mainland
China, Singapore, Malaysia. The two kinds of characters are about
70-80% different (although look alike), and the terms for computer
field are about 90% different.

So, I propose to separate Chinese (zh) into at least simplified one
and traditional one, and use region name China (simplified) and
Taiwan (traditional) to present the two, just like US stands for
English (US).

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Local_Mailing_Lists#Chinese

By the way, for the Traditional Chinese part, I want to have
"discuss" mailing list only, and I would like to be the moderator to
set-up the mailing list.
<http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Local_Mailing_Lists#Chinese>