Re: [steering-discuss] Minutes of today's call online

Hi,

Am 03.11.2010 21:52, schrieb Charles-H. Schulz:
I've posted the minutes of our call today on the wiki, at the Steering
Committee Meeting's page.

Are you sure you actually *saved* them? - I don'T see any minutes at
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/Steering_Committee_Meetings

regards,

André