RE : Re: [steering-discuss] Version numbering of LibO

Hi,
Top posting from my phone...
This is not an easy answer to give. Both strategies have pros and cons. My
advice would be to start where we are but alter the numbering scheme wildly:
3.3, 3.5 and then 4.0 instead of 3.3, 3.4 and 3.5 like OOo.

Charles.

Le 3 nov. 2010, 12:03 PM, "Michael Meeks" <michael.meeks@novell.com> a