[steering-discuss] next confcall on Wednesday 1900 UTC

(resending with correct time in the subject)

Hello,

the next Steering Committee conference call will be

  next Wednesday, November 3rd, 1900 UTC

For your local date and time, see the time zone converter at http://www.doodle.com/zpvgv9khkgdf88wh

!! Attention !! There will be a switch from daylight savings this weekend, so double-check the time. It's 2000 German time.

This call will be public. Just like the last time, we will mute all non-speakers during the call, and have an open discussion the last 10-15 minutes.

Looking forward to hearing you!
Florian

Hi Florian,

the next Steering Committee conference call will be
  next Wednesday, November 3rd, 1900 UTC

  It would be wonderful (if we know this ahead of time) - if these mails
could be self-contained: having not only the date/time, but also the
complete dial-in details, and PIN or a link to them :wink:

  So far I only see the date/time in this mail.

  Routinely each week, it takes me 10 minutes or so to try and scratch
together all the numbers I need to dial to get into these conference
calls.

  Thanks :slight_smile:

    Michael.

Hi Michael,

  It would be wonderful (if we know this ahead of time) - if these mails
could be self-contained: having not only the date/time, but also the
complete dial-in details, and PIN or a link to them :wink:

  So far I only see the date/time in this mail.

  Routinely each week, it takes me 10 minutes or so to try and scratch
together all the numbers I need to dial to get into these conference
calls.

it's at the same place as last weeks:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/Steering_Committee_Meetings
Just bookmark the page :wink:

Florian

it's at the same place as last weeks:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/Steering_Committee_Meetings
Just bookmark the page :wink:

  I've saved it now; but being on-line at all times is not a given -
sadly :wink:

Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108

  This signature though is still the same as last time :wink: some
redundancy is helpful :wink:

  ATB,

    Michael.