Re: [steering-discuss] LibO registration page gone?

Hi Caolan!

Thanks for your answer - it seems that we think into the same
direction :-)

Am Samstag, den 30.10.2010, 12:57 +0100 schrieb Caolan McNamara:
> On Sat, 2010-10-30 at 00:11 +0200, Christoph Noack wrote:
> > Personally, I don't like the "register" approach, but I do like good
> > ways of gathering helpful information that isn't available elsewhere. [...]
>
> All these are good things, but not provided by the infamous registration
> dialogs IMO. If someone wants to stick a menu entry in to enable an
> "improvement program" which tracks what menus, dialogs, buttons, etc.
> are most used in order to get useful data as to what gets used most then
> that's a cunning idea.

Yep. Concerning the registration dialog and some requirements/wishes by
the marketing team - my mail was more meant how we can make the user
feedback functionality more versatile to suit their needs, too (e.g.
what platform, language settings, screen/window size, ...).

[...]

Cheers,
Christoph