[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [steering-discuss] LibO registration page gone?
- Subject: Re: [steering-discuss] LibO registration page gone?
- From: Caolan McNamara <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 14:31:30 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
On Fri, 2010-10-29 at 13:56 +0100, Michael Meeks wrote:
> Hi guys,
> On Thu, 2010-10-28 at 11:15 +0200, Florian Effenberger wrote:
> > As not everyone might be on steering-discuss yet, forwarding it here
> > We can discuss it on sc-discuss then
> So let me try to do that [ I believe I'm subscribed now ]
Me too now.
> * Cons of registration page
Agree with all of that. Another way of viewing this IMO, is that if it
didn't already exist noone would suggest adding a dialog shown during
startup in order to collect what I believe is very dubious and skewed
information. e.g. I don't think a single Linux distribution that shipped
OpenOffice.org left the dialog enabled, so noone using the OOo shipped
with Debian/Ubuntu/Fedora/RHEL/Suse/etc was counted.
E-mail to email@example.com for instructions on how to unsubscribe
List archives are available at http://www.documentfoundation.org/lists/steering-discuss/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [steering-discuss] LibO registration page gone?||Christoph Noack <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[steering-discuss] LibO registration page gone?||Michael Meeks <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [steering-discuss] LibO registration page gone?
- Next by Date: Re: [steering-discuss] LibO registration page gone?
- Previous by thread: [steering-discuss] LibO registration page gone?
- Next by thread: Re: [steering-discuss] LibO registration page gone?