Re: [steering-discuss] LibO registration page gone?

On Fri, 2010-10-29 at 13:56 +0100, Michael Meeks wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> On Thu, 2010-10-28 at 11:15 +0200, Florian Effenberger wrote:
> > As not everyone might be on steering-discuss yet, forwarding it here
> > We can discuss it on sc-discuss then
>
> So let me try to do that [ I believe I'm subscribed now ]

Me too now.

> * Cons of registration page

Agree with all of that. Another way of viewing this IMO, is that if it
didn't already exist noone would suggest adding a dialog shown during
startup in order to collect what I believe is very dubious and skewed
information. e.g. I don't think a single Linux distribution that shipped
OpenOffice.org left the dialog enabled, so noone using the OOo shipped
with Debian/Ubuntu/Fedora/RHEL/Suse/etc was counted.

C.