[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[steering-discuss] next confcall on Wednesday 1800 UTC
- Subject: [steering-discuss] next confcall on Wednesday 1800 UTC
- From: Florian Effenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 11:33:17 +0200
- To: email@example.com
the next Steering Committee conference call will be
next Wednesday, November 3rd, 1900 UTC
For your local date and time, see the time zone converter at http://www.doodle.com/zpvgv9khkgdf88wh
!! Attention !! There will be a switch from daylight savings this weekend, so double-check the time. It's 2000 German time.
This call will be public. Just like the last time, we will mute all non-speakers during the call, and have an open discussion the last 10-15 minutes.
Looking forward to hearing you!
Florian Effenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Steering Committee and Founding Member of The Document Foundation
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108
Skype: floeff | Twitter/Identi.ca: @floeff
E-mail to email@example.com for instructions on how to unsubscribe
List archives are available at http://www.documentfoundation.org/lists/steering-discuss/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: [steering-discuss] yesterday's call recording available
- Next by Date: [steering-discuss] next confcall on Wednesday 1900 UTC
- Previous by thread: [steering-discuss] yesterday's call recording available
- Next by thread: [steering-discuss] next confcall on Wednesday 1900 UTC