[steering-discuss] next confcall on Wednesday 1800 UTC

Hello,

the next Steering Committee conference call will be

next Wednesday, November 3rd, 1900 UTC

For your local date and time, see the time zone converter at http://www.doodle.com/zpvgv9khkgdf88wh

!! Attention !! There will be a switch from daylight savings this weekend, so double-check the time. It's 2000 German time.

This call will be public. Just like the last time, we will mute all non-speakers during the call, and have an open discussion the last 10-15 minutes.

Looking forward to hearing you!