Migration of TDF board-discuss list to Community Forum

Hello everyone,

https://community.documentfoundation.org

Thank you!

Will close the list and proceed with the migration after posting this.
The new discussion platform should eventually show up at
https://community.documentfoundation.org/c/board-discuss .

At this point, posters that weren't found in SSO will be assigned a
generic username, and subscribers that never signed up (or who didn't
specify their subscription address in the user panel) won't be
mass-“subscribed”. Notifications can be tuned by clicking the bell
button at the above URL.

1 Like

Thanks a lot for all your work on this, @guilhem!

What happens when something is posted both to this forum and to the tdf-internal list? Should we reply to both places? Just one?

My take on that is well-publicized - there’s good reasons to keep some discussions internal, among our foundation members.

1 Like