Date: prev next · Thread: first prev next last
2023 Archives by date, by thread · List index

I noticed the same problem in the US Mac App Store but not the Canadian Mac App Store.

How Apple's Mac App Store search works is a mystery (I dealt with too many other mysteries a decade ago), but so far I have not seen the same problem with NeoOffice. I don't know if it helps, but here are the words we use in the "keywords" field in appstoreconnect:



I cannot remember how I came up with the keywords, but they have seemed to work over the years so the only thing that I can suggest is to check that "libre" and "office" are at the beginning of the comma-delimited search words field inappstoreconnect. Maybe even add "libreoffice" for good measure. In other words, try something like "libre,office,libreoffice,...other search words...".

If you have already done the above, let me know if you have any alternative theories. I have deployed NeoOffice through the US Mac App Store since 2013 and through the Canadian Mac App Store over the last year and I am happy to share any experiences or data that may help resolve this searchability problem for LibreOffice.


To unsubscribe e-mail to:
Posting guidelines + more:
List archive:
Privacy Policy:


Privacy Policy | Impressum (Legal Info) | Copyright information: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images on this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License. This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2). "LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use thereof is explained in our trademark policy.