Reminder: please be respectful & patient to each other

Dear list,

this email is the occasional reminder, that at TDF, we strive to:

- be inclusive, and patient
- recognise each other as humans (with our different quirks &
  cultures), and don't assume we stand for our group, company, or
  nationality
- try to resolve personal conflicts privately (if necessary by asking
  for moderation)
- above all, we try to keep discussions focused on issues, not
  on persons involved. If we offend, we apologize - if we feel offended,
  we try to be generous
- and if all else fails, we stop writing emails, and sort things out in
  a call

Thanks a lot,

-- Thorsten