Changes in corporate affiliation

Dear Members,

I would like to change my corporate affiliation to Csevej Bt., Hungary.

Csevej Bt. is my free software company, working on e.g. LibreOffice language technology including Hunspell, libnumbertext, LightProof, libhyphen; LibreLogo etc., recently finishing libnumbertext integration by adding default “spell out” number and currency formats to the number format dialog windows in 71 locales and 38 languages, funded by FSF.hu Foundation, Hungary:

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleaseNotes/7.5#Default_.E2.80.9Cspell_out.E2.80.9D_number_and_currency_formats

Best regards,
László Németh

P.S. Note: My free software company was named after the worst spelling mistake of the Hungarian spell checker of MSO 19 years ago. “Csevej” is the correct version of the word. The open source Hungarian spelling dictionary, which I made between 1998 and 2002 with help of several other free software volunteers, recognized the word and rejected its incorrect version from the beginning. Moreover, with Hunspell it gives correct suggestion for the incorrect version “csevely” and for all the other common j->ly and ly->j mistakes, which was a very useful improvement compared to MS Word. During the extension of Kevin B. Hendrick's MySpell, spell checker of OpenOffice.org, I made a generalized suggestion algorithm for the common n-letter distance mistakes of the different languages, this was the REP(lacement) rule, one of the first features of Hunspell.