Acceptance of MC role

Dear Gustavo,

let me first take this opportunity to personally congratulate you
for your election into the Membership Committee! With this email,
I kindly invite you to officially accept your position into the
MC, by answering this message with a "Reply to all".

On behalf of the board, Thorsten

====================

I, Gustavo Buzzatti Pacheco, elected member of the Membership
Committee of The Document Foundation, hereby accept this position
within the Stiftung bürgerlichen Rechts. My term will start September
19, 2022.

Signed: Gustavo Buzzatti Pacheco

Ich, Gustavo Buzzatti Pacheco, gewähltes Mitglied des
Mitglieder-Komitees der The Document Foundation, nehme mein Amt
innerhalb der Stiftung bürgerlichen Rechts an. Meine Amtszeit beginnt
am 19. September 2022.

Unterzeichnet: Gustavo Buzzatti Pacheco

[...]

Thorsten Behrens, Director, Member of the Board
The Document Foundation, Kurfürstendamm 188, 10707 Berlin, Germany