Acceptance of MC role

Dear Gabriele,

let me first take this opportunity to personally congratulate you
for your election into the Membership Committee! With this email,
I kindly invite you to officially accept your position into the
MC, by answering this message with a "Reply to all".

On behalf of the board, Thorsten

====================

I, Gabriele Ponzo, elected member of the Membership Committee of The
Document Foundation, hereby accept this position within the Stiftung
bürgerlichen Rechts. My term will start September 19, 2022.

Signed: Gabriele Ponzo

Ich, Gabriele Ponzo, gewähltes Mitglied des Mitglieder-Komitees der
The Document Foundation, nehme mein Amt innerhalb der Stiftung
bürgerlichen Rechts an. Meine Amtszeit beginnt am 19. September 2022.

Unterzeichnet: Gabriele Ponzo

I, Gabriele Ponzo, elected member of the Membership Committee of The