Acceptance of MC role

Dear Balázs,

let me first take this opportunity to personally congratulate you for
your election into the Membership Committee! With this email, I kindly
invite you to officially accept your position into the MC, by
answering this message with a "Reply to all".

On behalf of the board, Thorsten

====================

I, Balázs Varga, elected substitute member of the Membership Committee
of The Document Foundation, hereby accept this position within the
Stiftung bürgerlichen Rechts. My term will start September 19, 2022.

Signed: Balázs Varga

Ich, Balázs Varga, gewähltes Ersatz-Mitglied des Mitglieder-Komitees
der The Document Foundation, nehme mein Amt innerhalb der Stiftung
bürgerlichen Rechts an. Meine Amtszeit beginnt am 19. September 2022.

Unterzeichnet: Balázs Varga

Dear Thorsten,

Thank you for the congratulation.

Reply to all.