Acceptance of MC role

Dear Miklos,

let me first take this opportunity to personally congratulate you
for your election into the Membership Committee! With this email,
I kindly invite you to officially accept your position into the
MC, by answering this message with a "Reply to all".

On behalf of the board, Thorsten

====================

I, Miklos Vajna, elected member of the Membership Committee of
The Document Foundation, hereby accept this position within the
Stiftung bürgerlichen Rechts. My term will start September 19,
2022.

Signed: Miklos Vajna

Ich, Miklos Vajna, gewähltes Mitglied des Mitglieder-Komitees der
The Document Foundation, nehme mein Amt innerhalb der Stiftung
bürgerlichen Rechts an. Meine Amtszeit beginnt am 19. September
2022.

Unterzeichnet: Miklos Vajna

====================

Hi Thorsten,

I kindly invite you to officially accept your position into the
MC, by answering this message with a "Reply to all".

I, Miklos Vajna, elected member of the Membership Committee of
The Document Foundation, hereby accept this position within the
Stiftung bürgerlichen Rechts. My term will start September 19,
2022.

Signed: Miklos Vajna

Ich, Miklos Vajna, gewähltes Mitglied des Mitglieder-Komitees der
The Document Foundation, nehme mein Amt innerhalb der Stiftung
bürgerlichen Rechts an. Meine Amtszeit beginnt am 19. September
2022.

Unterzeichnet: Miklos Vajna

Regards,

Miklos