Agenda for TDF board meeting on Monday, September 19th at 1800 Berlin time (UTC+2)

Dear Community,

find below the agenda for our

TDF board meeting with a public part, and followed by a private part
on Monday, September 19 at 1800 Berlin time at
https://jitsi.documentfoundation.org/TDFBoard

For time zone conversion, see e.g.
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converted.html?p1=37&p2=49&p3=107&iso=20220919T18

## AGENDA:

### Public Part

1. Answering questions from the community (tdf-board, 5 mins)
    Rationale: Provide an opportunity for the community to ask
    questions to the board and about TDF

2. Status Report, Discuss: Merged developer proposal (tdf-board, Jan
    Holesovsky, Paolo Vecchi, 5 mins)

    * should the merged proposal be ready
    * have a last round of discussion
    * if conclusive - vote & budget for it