[ANN] Lifting moderation on this list

Dear community, all,

with the MC election over & the discussion culture on this list much
improved, the board has decided to end the moderation of this list
effectively now.

We encourage everyone to still strive towards civil, friendly &
forward looking messages, assuming goodwill and continue to be
constructive. Please follow our CoC [1] and also the communication
best practices [2].

In the unlikely event that the discussion culture would deteriorate
again, we would first explain to the involved persons off-list, what
behavior is considered problematic. Moderating this list, or
individual persons, is then hopefully not necessary anymore.

All the best, Thorsten

[1] https://www.documentfoundation.org/foundation/code-of-conduct/
[2] https://www.mail-archive.com/board-discuss@documentfoundation.org/msg05644.html