[ANN] live town-hall meetings with the Membership Committee candidates

Hi *,

as hinted at last week in my announcement for the election roster,
we'll have live Q&A sessions with the candidates!

## Where

* on TDF's Jitsi instance
* same URL for all three sessions:
  https://jitsi.documentfoundation.org/MCElections2022

## When

- Tuesday, August 30th: 11.00-13.00 UTC / 13.00-15.00 CEST: session suitable for JST timezone
  https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20220830T110000&p1=tz_cest&p2=tz_brt&p3=tz_jst&p4=1440
- Tuesday, August 30th: 18.00-20.00 UTC / 20.00-22.00 CEST: session suitable for CET timezone
  https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20220830T180000&p1=tz_cest&p2=tz_brt&p3=tz_jst&p4=1440
- Wednesday, August 31st: 21.00-23.00 UTC / 23.00-01.00 CEST: session suitable for BRT timezone
  https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20220831T210000&p1=tz_cest&p2=tz_brt&p3=tz_jst&p4=1440

## A few notes:

* please send in your questions beforehand if possible, to
  elections@documentfoundation.org
* pick the session that suits you best (so you can ask live
  questions)
* the sessions are optional for the candidates, so while I'm
  grateful for everyone joining - if someone can't make it, that
  is fine, and people can always ask questions here on the list!
* to give attendees the opportunity to ask questions in a
  language different from English, we'll try to have a person
  doing live translations in every session
* questions towards the candidates will be prepared in English,
  and/or translated to English on the go
* we will record the sessions, for our members not able to attend
* when you attend via Jitsi:
  - please mute yourself when not speaking
  - keep your vide off and ask your questions in the Jitsi chat,
    if you don't want to be recorded
  - note that the chat content itself might also be part of
    the recording though

Please do follow-up with any questions - we're looking fwd to
meet many of you in the next three days!

All the best,

-- Thorsten