Membership Committee self-nomination

Hi,

My name is Balázs Varga and I am hacking on LibreOffice since 2017,
contributing features and fixes mostly around LibreOffice Calc.
I would like to be part of the Membership Committee to ensure
that every aspect of the TDF community is represented in the committee,
including developers. Given my background, I'm happy to help the work of the committee
also at a technical level.

Full name: Balázs Varga

Email: [balazs.varga.extern@allotropia.de](mailto:balazs.varga.extern@allotropia.de)
Private Email: [balazs.varga991@gmail.com](mailto:balazs.varga991@gmail.com)

Affiliation: allotropia software GmbH

I'll provide information on all future changes of the above as soon as
possible, if there will be any.

I look forward to a prompt response and the beginning of a mutually beneficial relationship.

Sincerely,
Balázs Varga