Acceptance of role as full member of the Board of Directors

Dear Gábor Kelemen,

as per § 7 III of our statutes [1], the deputy that follows next in order of preference will become a full member of the Board of Directors.

Based on the last election [2], Gábor Kelemen is the next elected deputy.

I therefore ask you, Gábor Kelemen, do you want to accept your new role and want to serve in The Document Foundation's Board of Directors as a full member?

Please, reply to this message with a "Reply to all".

[1] https://www.documentfoundation.org/satzung.pdf (binding version) and https://www.documentfoundation.org/statutes.pdf (non-binding translation)

[2] https://elections.documentfoundation.org/results.php?election_id=14

On behalf of the Membership Committee,
Marina Latini

Dear Gábor,

I'm not sure if you missed my previous e-mail [ 0 ] or if the reply wasn't delivered successfully.

Could you please reply to my previous message with a "Reply to all" and clarify if you are willing to accept the role of full member of the Board of Directors?

Please, don't hesitate to reach out if you have any question.

[ 0 ] https://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/board-discuss/2022/msg00851.html

Thanks a lot for your support and commitment.
On behalf of the Membership Committee,
Marina Latini

Hi Marina

Yes, I accept the new role as full member.

All the best
Gabor