Resignation of Caolán McNamara from the Board of Directors

Dear community,

effective Friday, July 22, Caolán McNamara has announced his
resignation from the Board of Directors.

The Board will follow-up in due course with the next steps, including
election of a new Deputy Chairperson.

I'd like to personally thank Caolán for all his passion, dedication,
time and effort he has invested into the project, and during his time
on the board. I'm deeply saddened by his decision. We will miss his
honest voice of reason, calm & pragmatic effectiveness. At the same
time, I look forward to continue working with him in the community.

All the best, Thorsten