LibreOffice in app stores free, paid or both?

Hi all,

I just wanted to ask the community how they think LibreOffice should be published in the various app stores.

Should it be:

a. available at a cost
b. free
c. both

As this is one of the items that will be discussed during tonight's board meeting, it would be great to have comments in writing and also having you in the meeting to share your point of view.

Ciao

Paolo

We provide a free version to all users on our website, which can be installed with a negligible effort on Windows (to disable the block) and macOS (to allow software from third parties), so the version available from app stores should have a cost (not only to cover the additional effort and expenses, but also to educate users to make the small effort requested to install the free version, which is often THE excuse for not switching to free software).