Hi Franklin!

I think your proposal is fantastic. My impression is that you, in Taiwan,
are having a momentum like we had in Brazil around 2002-2011, but much
stronger than ours.

Here, in the OpenOffice.org times, when we had a big adoption, the
Brazilian government didn't work enough to create and improve the local
ecosystem neither contribute to the project, just focused on installation
and use.

FMPOV, we should go ahead. Seems a possible way to reach some
non-commercial & non European markets (better explained by Sophie in some
last mails).

My question is: as details can be discussed with OSSII, who is the key
person to start it? Could OSSII do the first step with a formal proposal to
TDF, for example?

Best,
Gustavo

On Fri, Jun 24, 2022 at 1:48 AM Franklin Weng <franklin@goodhorse.idv.tw>