[tdf-internal] Board Discuss being moderated

Hi Cor,

Hi Paolo,

I consider it a very wise decision that the list is put on moderation right away.

So you consider it wise to moderate a director without even informing him?

Why I've seen that only your emails have been released by someone but not mine which contain nothing controversial?

Is there some preferences being applied?

I guess whomever did that, has the idea that there is sufficient support for it and/or takes proper responsibility to do the right thing for TDF.

So a our chairman takes full responsibility for this behaviour which AFAIK does not include any official votes as I haven't been informed and I haven't seen any decision email in our mailing list.

It makes little sense to continue acting like little children in public.

Could you point out when you think board directors have behaved like little children in public.

And yes, I'm all for discussing it in the board carefully now first. Obviously.

So what was the point of asking the community if it would be OK to do it if it has been already done?

Cheers,
Cor

Ciao

Paolo