Hi
Am 04.07.22 um 22:59 schrieb Thorsten Behrens:
I'd certainly be interested. It would be the marketing workshop, like
in Brno?

Same method, maybe different core question(s) because this one initially directs more to the past than to the future.
This could also be seen as a restart of the mission statement discussion.
All seems to circle around the same black spot of our self-understanding.
Some kind of "Who am I, and if so, how many?" [1] - discussion.

Proposals welcome :-)

[1] https://www.penguinrandomhouse.de/Paperback/Wer-bin-ich-und-wenn-ja-wie-viele-Eine-philosophische-Reise/Richard-David-Precht/e223057.rhd
--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen