Hi
Am 28.06.22 um 20:39 schrieb Emiliano Vavassori:
I support that and I would love to hear a speech at the conference, possibly followed by a constructive discussion.

Uwe, are you candidating yourself?

I'm willing to prepare and moderate a session (similar to the one in Brno) If there is some interest within the community because it doesn't make sense to do this with three to five Persons new at the project as we had in Rome.
--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Uwe Altmann