Hi Andreas, all,

Andreas Mantke wrote:
Thus the board has to amend the result at least. And if the vote of the
member with a CoI was decisive the proposal was rejected.

Our current CoI policy makes some helpful distinctions between an
interest in something, and the determination of an actual conflict of
interest. At the time, the vote was called & the decision published &
acted upon (so apparently there was no CoI determined).

I don't think it is constructive to revisit the details of a decision
the previous board took in 2020.

If you want to change the status quo, I suggest you pledge your case
to the current board, with arguments not attacking an old vote, but
why the actual change would be needed.

Cheers,

-- Thorsten