Hi Kendy,

On 29/06/2022 10:00, Jan Holesovsky wrote:
Can you please check the 2.3 once again, and merge those bits that are
acceptable for you, and I'll see how can I rephrase the rest, so that
we can finalize this, please?
I was hoping that the extensive rationale I provided when I sent out version 2.2 of the proposal helped in understanding that it would have been very difficult to read a document where I had to remove a lot of text and move back a lot of sentences to bring it back to an acceptable version.

In the version where you brought back in the text that in my opinion should not be there in the first place I've written many comments to help out in further understanding what I think is wrong with version 2.3.

If we now take as a base the merged v 2.2 without all the problematic text you reintroduced then we should be much nearer to a finished document.

Ciao

Paolo

--
Paolo Vecchi - Member of the Board of Directors