Hi Paolo,

Paolo Vecchi píše v Po 27. 06. 2022 v 17:58 +0200:

The differences are not that many apart from those that I could not
accept as they impose limitations that have no place in an
employment
proposal.

In the document v. 2.3 you just merged back the issues that will
cause
TDF to incur more costs and issues in finding the developers we need
so
we should not accept those changes-

Unfortunately I am not sure which are those, and on the other hand, I
hope there are still parts that are acceptable for you in the new form
- where I've included eg. your paragraphs that explicitly say that the
developers don't have to be senior and don't have to mentor from the
day one, etc.

Can you please check the 2.3 once again, and merge those bits that are
acceptable for you, and I'll see how can I rephrase the rest, so that
we can finalize this, please?

All the best,
Kendy