Hi Kendy,

On 27/06/2022 17:38, Jan Holesovsky wrote:
Thank you very much for that!

I've once again rebased the changes on top of yours, but I see we are
getting much closer; so in the

   TDF-In-House-Developers-Proposal-v2-3-Merged.odt

I've accepted your changes where we both agree, to avoid confusion in
change tracking, hope that's fine.
The differences are not that many apart from those that I could not accept as they impose limitations that have no place in an employment proposal.

In the document v. 2.3 you just merged back the issues that will cause TDF to incur more costs and issues in finding the developers we need so we should not accept those changes-

If commercial contributors seek limitations on who employees should be and what they should do then the reasons should be made clear, they should be negotiated in public and should be valid for current and future commercial contributors.

Ciao

Paolo

--
Paolo Vecchi - Member of the Board of Directors