Thanks, Florian, nice work.

Cheers

Simon

On Thu, Jun 23, 2022 at 3:24 PM Florian Effenberger <
floeff@documentfoundation.org> wrote:

Hello,

sorry this took a bit longer than anticipated. I've merged all the
proposals into

        https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/i3ByXJK7a7GNXaC

and plan to publish this early next week. Please make only critical
changes now, not minor edits anymore.

@Mike Saunders: Can you, based on the above text, prepare a blog post
draft for me to review by Monday morning?

Thanks a lot,