Dear community,

we should now seek to finalize work on the in-house developer
proposal.

- we agree that we want to hire developers
- there is now only very few areas where the merged proposal should be
  tweaked to reach broader consensus
- we do want a single document to vote on in the end
- we strive to finish the above within the next two weeks, in time
  to have the final proposal ready for the next regular board meeting

Also on behalf of Caolan, Cor, Emiliano, Gabor, Gabriel, Kendy and
Laszlo,

-- Thorsten