Hi Paolo,

[last comment from me on this sub-thread]

Paolo Vecchi wrote:
There isn't and hasn't been much debate going on and the ESC has
been asked to vote today about killing LOOL.

Whatever the outcome of the ESC discussion - moving to the attic is
not 'killing' a project (which is an unnecessarily charged word
anyway). Additionally, there has not been any commits to LOOL in
almost 2 years. The status quo is already the 'attic', for anything
but the name.

And now let's wait for the ESC to act (or not).

Cheers,

-- Thorsten