Hi Andreas, all,

Andreas Mantke wrote:
Am 8. Juni 2022 22:35:01 MESZ schrieb Thorsten Behrens <thb@documentfoundation.org>:
As such, lets please get back to the topic.

Because the acting people from that years hasn't realy changed I
think that gives a clearer view on their mindset and agenda. It's
important to help understanding the whole process in this thread.

Hmm. I wonder how much of these discussions here really is about
frustrations of the past (and people not liking each other),
vs. interacting positively with new proposals.

I think it would be in everyone's interest (in particular in TDF's
interest), if we could discuss the merits of proposals and ideas
independent of who brought them in.

The ESC btw is such a place, and therefore still quite a pleasant
experience, with calm & constructive discussions between all
stakeholders.

All the best,

-- Thorsten